Re: GObjectIntrospection and Autotools

2012/8/8 Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
On Mon, 2012-07-30 at 12:14 +0200, Alejandro T. Colombini wrote:
> Hi,

>   Makefile.am:57: variable `Db_1_0_gir_LDFLAGS' is defined but no

There is no _LDFLAGS variable defined for Makefile.introspection.
See:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gobject-introspection/tree/Makefile.introspection

You possibly want _LIBS?

  Yes, thanks!

  What made me leave this unexisting variable was that when I compiled without it, the compilation failed. May it be due to that I was assignating the _CFLAGS to the previous variable and make ignored my wrong _LDFLAGS and set the '-l' flag I was using to _CFLAGS? I ask that because I've tried setting the -l flag to _CFLAGS and it also worked.