Re: Multitouch review 3: kinetic scrolling

On mié, 2012-02-01 at 08:00 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> - Restricting kinetic scrolling to touch devices is correct,
> experience-wise

Is it? I don't think Windows 8's Metro interface limits kinetic
scrolling to touch devices (but I may be misremembering here), and Allan
explicitly mentions kinetic scrolling with mouse input[0].
To me it sounds like a desirable feature for non-touch input in some
situations like missing scroll wheel or crappy touchpads.

Regards,
Florian

[0]
http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/2012/01/12/welcome-to-the-post-wimp-era/