Re: RtoL interface problem in Win32 (translation; UI turnaround)

Jernej Simončič <jernej|s-gmane eternallybored org> writes:
> Try setting LANG as well, and select a RtL language as your Windows locale.

We've tried both.  Er, all three.  LC_ALL, LANG, and system locale, no
joy on any count.  Again, this seems to be outright buggy behavior,
which is why I'm interested in clues about how to diagnose this.  Might
anyone have pointers on where to go looking through either GLib or GTK
to find how and why the wrong decision is being made, for someone whose
knowledge of the internals is nil up to this point?