Re: Announce: glib-jsonrpc

Thanks for your comments. Though I am agreeing with most of them, I am
unlikely to implement them on my own, as I am mostly interested in
remote controlling my own applications in situations where I am in
control of both the server and the client.

(I have just implemented such control in my image viewer giv
(https://github.com/dov/giv), which also gives an example of an
asynchronous call, pick_coordinate, that waits for the user to click
somewhere in the image and returns the chosen coordinate.)

On the other hand I have fixed some thread bugs in the asynchronous
callbacks, and now it seems to work, both under posix and Windows.

So feel to pick apart, clone, or ignore any of my code.

Regards,
Dov