Re: EXTERNAL: Re: building gobject-introspection with Mingw

On 7/17/2012 1:56 AM, Stef Walter wrote:
On 07/16/2012 09:40 PM, Damon Register wrote:
It's just for the introspection.m4 file; you should be able to copy it
into the m4/ directory in the GTK+ source.

In general, should we be copying introspection.m4 into our projects?
I don't know but I didn't do that anyway.  I put it in my gtk3 directory
where I am installing all the other projects that lead up to gtk3.  I
might be wrong but it made more sense to me to put it where it would
probably wind up anyway if I could complete the build and install of
gobject-introspection.  That worked for me and gtk finished building
so today I will try a gtk3 hello world project.

Damon Register