Re: EXTERNAL: Re: win32 installer?

> Yup, that's the bundle (a first step towards a proper sdk), which
> I'm uploading to http://optionexplicit.be/projects/gnome-windows/GTK+3/
> from time to time... For now at least, once stable it'll go to
> ftp.gnome.org :)

aside #1:

Did you/anyone check out the jhbuild-like build system the gstreamer
folks created to build the gstreamer SDK on windows/other? It looks
quite nice (and obviously worked as recently as 1 month ago...)

aside #2:

Getting a windows built SDK working is on my TODO for GUADEC (at least
a python + gobject-introspection one at the pygobject hackfest).
Anyone else interested in hacking on this with me?

John