Glib for iOS

Hello guys,
I am trying to build Glib for iOS. I have set up everything - the cross compiler, the toolchain, etc. The build process takes place on Mac OS 10.7.4
I am able to build Glib from the release tarball. However when I clone the git repository I do not see the configure script. Even at the tags 2.33.4 and 2.33.6.
Instead of that I have the autogen.sh.
However running autogen.sh fails with this message:
*** No GTK-Doc found, please install it ***
Even if I disable the check in the autogen.sh the automake fails later with similar error (no gtk-doc).

So the question is: how am I suppose to build Glib on unix-compilant system (iOS is such thing) without installing gtk-doc and Gnome?

Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Guetcho