Re: glib(win32) without libffi

On Mon, 2012-07-30 at 13:02 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote:

> See my other mail: I finally followed Colin's advice to try harder ;)
> Not by contacting the libffi mailing list, but by using a build environment
> I know better.

Awesome!  Glad you got it working.  The libffi dependency allows us to
avoid people having to generate marshallers and such, it's just nicer.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but I'm pretty sure Mozilla
builds libffi using MSVC, so if you need reference project files, might
be worth looking there?  Or, looking at git, they may somehow cause the
autotools to run msvcc?  There's a msvcc.sh file in
js/src/ctypes/libffi/msvcc.sh.