Re: g_vfs_get_supported_uri_schemes only returning file?

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:40:51AM +1100, Danielle Madeley wrote:
> Are you missing gvfs ? It provides the extension point for most URI
> types.

Thanks for the reply.

I seemed to have figured it out. The problem was dbus. Since I use a
headless system without any DMs, the dbus session for the user was not
launched. The gvfs daemons are all managed via d-bus, so I had to do the
following before launching my program (or in my .bashrc):

eval `dbus-launch` && export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS

And everything works like a charm!