Re: Adding gtkparasite to gtk?

Hi,

That's a fine goal and all, but I must ask why people haven't sent us these patches and worked around our repository? We're not dead, just the tool's been working fine for our needs and we haven't seen any activity or support around it.

It would have been much appreciated to be contacted before assuming maintainership of the project. We weren't intending to relinquish that just yet, and would like to discuss it with people before that were to happen.

Thanks,

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chipx86 chipx86 com