Re: Composite GtkBuilder template

Yes, I've perfected the API with Tristan for a while and I'm happy
with it. From our last discussion the things we were waiting on were:

- Ryan's construct properties work
I think the conclusion here was to merge anyway and adapt gtk once the
glib work lands.
- The intltool issue
No idea, that was yours and Tristan's territory, I'm happy not to be
involved in build issues.

Other than that, I think it's ready to merge and let early adopters go
and find bugs.

Benjamin

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Matthias Clasen