Re: GTK+3 win32/64 build environment

Andy, Andy Spencer writes:
I don't know if it was clear or not, but I have only cross compiled my
application and have been using pre-build GTK libraries. I have built it
using both GTK+2 and GTK+3, but I have only released GTK+2 versions.
OK. Cross-building GTK+3 itself actually has some specific problems, will detail them soon.
I have installed mingw32 though my distos package manager (pacman on
Arch and emerge/crossdev on Gentoo). I don't think I would use a
"standalone mingw env" on Linux.
My point : I would like to avoid depending on a particular distro/package mananger. I'm not closed on this matter, though.
If I didn't want to use my distos package manager I think I would just
download the sources and build mingw myself. I think there are only a
couple packages that are needed: the cross versions of gcc and binutils,
and then the mingw runtime and w32api?

There's expat too, but yes you've listed most of them.
Regards,
Tarnyko