Re: RFC: gesture management model

Hey Carlos,

thanks for writing this up in excruciating detail. I'm sorry that we
didn't get to discuss this at the GTK+ meeting. It sounds reasonable
to me, as far as the event controllers themselves are concerned. It
would be great to learn some more about how this would do for
backwards compatibility with widgets that expect to handle events 'the
old way'.

Given that we don't have any other proposals on the table, I think it
would be great to try prototyping this, with an eye to 3.12.