Re: out of date langage bindings page for D binding

Hello
Excuse-me, I've been to language bindings page and I can't find the
updates I mailed you.
D biding still stops at 3.0, and the Haskell page is still the old one
( http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Gtk2Hs instead of
http://projects.haskell.org/gtk2hs)

Could you update please ?
Thank you Martin