Re: Regarding gdbus-codegen

John, John Emmas writes:
At the time I tried versions 2.7 and 3.1 but they both gave me the same problem. Going back to Tarnyko's email....
On 17/07/2013 19:55, Tarnyko wrote:

- in "gdbus-codegen", we have :
path="$PATH:/lib/gdbus-2.0"
from codegen import codegen_main

That's a bit strange. I don't have that first ($PATH) statement at all - but having said that, I didn't process gdbus-codegen.in. I simply copied it to gdbus-codegen. Perhaps I should have run it through some processor?

No, it was a shortcut I took to describe the correct line, which is as you stated : path = os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__), '..', 'lib', 'gdbus-2.0') I spotted some possible problems in your gdbus-codegen file :
    path = os.path.join('@datadir@', 'glib-2.0')

'@datadir@' should be '/lib' or whatever, fixes the parsing only, the line won't be used on Win32.
import codegen_main

should be :
from codegen import codegen_main Tells the script to look into a 'codegen' subdir.
Regards,
Tarnyko