Re: GTK+ team meeting at Guadec

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 1:12 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:

Please let me know if that time doesn't work for somebody who would
otherwise be interested in attending, we can look for different time.

sadly, I'm leaving Brno in the afternoon of the 6th. also, on the 5th
I'll have the advisory board meeting, so I won't be free either.

So, Aug 6, 10 am ?

Looks like all rooms are booked for the morning of Aug 6. We'll have
to find a hallway or cafe - should be doable.