Asking for review for patch for GDK (Win32 backend)

Hi,

Can I ask someone to review my patches in bug 701121 (and/or LRN's patches in bug 700444-they address the same issue) so that GTK+ master can work again on Win32, as the GDK Win32 backend needs to be updated due to the recent changes in the display code of GDK. I (and presumely LRN) would like to get the Win32 backend of GDK fixed in master asap as in its current state all the GTK+ programs would fail to run on Windows (please see the bug reports for more info).

Thanks a whole lot.

With blessings!