Re: Filechooser bug day/weekend/week/month idea

On 05/06/2013 00:26, Timothy Arceri wrote:

Thanks John. I have attached a document with all the Windows bugs. Broken down into three categories.
1. Testing needed (old bugs that need to be confirmed still exist)
2. Bugs that someone can probably start work on right away.
3. Bugs needing some design work.

Thanks Timothy, I'll take a look at some of them over the next few days (initially, just to see if I can reproduce them) and then we can take things from there.

John