Re: out of date langage bindings page for D binding

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com> wrote:
On 13/03/13 11:21, Mathieu Dupuy wrote:
Hello, I'm replying to you very late, shame on me.

Yes, I saw the update you did, but they don't contain what I asked :
* I said D stopped at 3.0, and that's because it shouldn't : D binding
supports up to 3.6

Done.

* you didn't update the gtk-haskell binding page : the new one is
http://projects.haskell.org/gtk2hs/documentation/

Not sure what you're expecting me to change by looking at this page. I couldn't tell which version of GTK+ Haskell supports with bindings from there.
I was just expecting you to change the haskell binding homepage link on gtk.org/language-bindings, by that one I gave you.
Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Martyn

Founder and CEO of Lanedo GmbH.