testgdk.c

Inside the 'gdk' source directory there's a file called "testgdk.c". Is it considered to be up-to-date? In other words, if I build it, should the tests pass?

Having recently built gdk from source (on Windows 7, 32-bit) I decided to compile and run that module, just to see what happens - but a couple of the tests are failing. I don't mind digging a bit deeper because it's entirely possible that there's something wrong with my build - but up to now, test failures have usually been due to the test sources being slightly out of date. One test which seems to always fail is the test at line 493:-

    case GDK_NOR:
      QTEST (newpixel == (~oldpixel & ~mask));

but there are others too which I haven't tracked down yet  :-(

John