Re: Something I don't understand

On 31 May 2013, at 09:15, John Emmas wrote:

what would cause the appearance that some files have been removed when (apparently) they're still present
and needed.  Maybe they did get added back later but I just can't find it?

Ah, I think maybe the penny just dropped....  from a closer examination of my commit log it looks like those
changes got committed to a different branch (wip/Makefile.glib).  i.e. they're not yet committed to master.
Does that explain what I'm seeing?

John