Re: GTK+3 Win32 Bundles : RFC

Hello Tarnyko,

Thanks for the great work, but there are things that may be interesting to you:

Hmm, the print demo didn't crash for me at least on 3.10.0, when built with Visual Studio. Does it crash for you in 3.10.0? I might try to build git master soon to test that

3.10.0 and later uses lots of symbolic icons, so it might be worthwhile to note that one needs to download the gnome-icon-theme packages (with the -extra and -symbolic) packages and copying everything under gnome in these packges to (rootdir)\share\icons\hicolor, so that the images will show up, especially as you already have the librsvg loader placed there.

Thanks though.

With blessings.