Re: share an excitement about Gnome

You may be interested in https://github.com/chergert/gnome-builder

On 10/15/2013 03:18 PM, oucmsc gmail com wrote:
Hi,folks.
firstly,sorry about put sth which is not about tech question
here;but,i'm a little excited.

[1]https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/Apps/IDE
in the link above,I find sth about Gnome(or GTK+)IDE/SDK.
long time for me to expect an powerful IDE created for GTK+ or Gnome.
as we all kown,Win has virsul studio,Mac has xcode,KDE(or Qt) has
QtCreator,apprently,GNOME(or Gtk+) shoule have n powerfull IDE too.

reasons:
1)Gnome 'new" apps has pleased many gonme users;similarly it should
pleased develops.(an IDE integerade with gorgeous develop libraries is
the most feasible mannul to  cheer them up.)
2)After all, not every developer is a hacker or high-level
develops;perhaps we could describe it with 20-80 rules;

At last,I'm looking forward to the IDE;if  it could support
multiplatforms(Mac, Win)like QtCreator;Gtk+ will be more popular in
developers,as . Perhaps it's time for gtk+ to be more similar to a
platform not just a gui toolkit.

sorry again for puting here;thanks for reply sincely.