Re: 回覆: 'glib/gio/glocalfile.c' no longer compiles with MSVC

On 12/09/2013 12:05, Fan Chun-wei (范君維- wrote:
Hello John,

The case in gdir.c is that it includes the dirent.h and wdirent.c to provide for MSVC builds, which was also what my initial patch tried to do.

Hope this explains it a bit.

Yes it does, Fan.  Well spotted.!

So the real problem here is simply that opendir() / readdir() / closedir() etc aren't exported symbols.  But it looks like they can be conveniently replaced by g_dir_open() etc.  I should be able to try your patch later today (if it isn't yet committed).

John