Re: Stock Items Deprecation

On 13-07-02 06:41 AM, William Jon McCann wrote:
Hi,

As some of you may have noticed we have recently deprecated Stock Items in
master.

Some details on this change may be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KCVPoYQBqMbDP11tHPpjW6uaEHrvLUmcDPqKAppCY8o/pub

Please let us know what you think.

Do you mind if I simply ask why are you asking for feeback?

Since you did a whole pile (> 25) deprecations before you asked, and have obviously made up your mind before discussing on IRC or on the mailing list here, where normal people could find the conversation, I'm simply asking what is the purpose of you asking this question? Will it change the mass-deprecations?

Cheers,
Matthew Brush