a new transport for dbus in libgio

Hello

Currently we work on an experimental feature for libgio,
we try to adapt it to use kdbus.
We consider some concepts, one of it is adding a new transport
for dbus.
There are three interesting files in glib/gio subdirectory:
gsocket.c, gsocketclient.c, gsocketconnection.c.
There is implemented transport over sockets.
Our idea is to make a separate transport, based on gsocket.c (cloning it). Put there ioctl's to communicate with kdbus, and also make out version of objectc from gsocketclient.c and gsocketconnection.c, especially of type GIOStream.
Then, using this, add to dbus code in libgio a new transport.
Could you tell us our opinion, or maybe there is a better way to achieve this target.

Regards
Przemek Kedzierski