Re: gtk_widget_set_size_request stopped working with GTK3

It's the same error I am experiencing when I am trying to make my ListView
ctrl scrolled without using the ScrolledWindow. It works in GTK+2 but really
not in GTK+3.

What I was trying to do is to request it to be smaller or else when the list
gets longer it force its self to show all the list out of boundary. I notice
that when you didn't even try to resize the column you can still change the
size of the window, but once you touch or chage any column's size, the size
of the list adjust to the minimum size.

I wonder if this bug is already fix or have any solution for this since this
post is quite late. Anyway, at this moment in my GTK+3 it still doesn't
work.