Re: a new combo box

On 12/27/2014 01:44 PM, Morten Welinder wrote:
Can we keep the api -- function names, etc.?

I.e., could we, for once, do such an upgrade without inflicting
pain on the users?  Even at the cost of some pain for
developers.

On the other hand, this is the type of thing where people also complain
that we break "ABI" because it doesn't work/look the same as before.

So my vote is opposite. Don't make it compatible unless it is
functionally the same.

-- Christian