Re: GtkPopover bug ?

Hello,

Le 18/06/2014, "Victor A. Santos" <victoraur santos gmail com> a écrit :
  gtk_widget_set_size_request (window, 300, 300);

  popover = gtk_popover_new (window);
To my understanding, the popover is refering to a specific widget it
points to at build time, or NULL, cf.
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/unstable/GtkPopover.html

Thus, your popover should be created with NULL, and later, you may call
gtk_popover_set_relative_to() with your mbutton as argument.

That's what I understand from the documentation, I didn't try myself.
Hoping it's sensible and may help you.

Regards,

Damien.