Re: Heads-up: Potentially breaking changes to the GDK drawing model pushed

Thanks for your use case. I've added a runtime warning for you! Let me know if you hit it and are having trouble solving it -- there's not much in the way of recommendations about how to solve it if it's causing a bug, since the code that was there before was removed.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/commit/?id=6bc251692a202c6ec54572cdab0dd68df16c77df