Re: Heads-up: Potentially breaking changes to the GDK drawing model pushed

Le 24/06/2014 03:03, Jasper St. Pierre a écrit :
Thanks, I managed to reproduce the issue with this. It only happens with
thumbnails visible, though, which suggests that evince is doing
something funny for the thumbnails view.

It happens with no sidebar at all here, so I don't think that's it.
Though, as for me scrolling heavily this very PDF with thumbnails is
already very slow no matter what (I guess the thumbnails are not cached
as well as the real view or something, but large page range change eats
lots of normal CPU time), it can just be stressing the drawing a little
more.

Also, I can't seem to reproduce with any older revision, like
240daf55a193efd5cc83bb838a14e57ad4ce90ab works just fine, and I bisected
since 0ec00ffbb04796546785fcd4fa8df092b8564e43;  so I don't think it's
really the application's fault here.

Regards,
Colomban