Re: Heads-up: Potentially breaking changes to the GDK drawing model pushed

Great eye! Pushed, thanks! I'm sure that's what it was.

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Colomban Wendling <lists ban herbesfolles org> wrote:
Le 24/06/2014 03:03, Jasper St. Pierre a écrit :
> Thanks, I managed to reproduce the issue with this. It only happens with
> thumbnails visible, though, which suggests that evince is doing
> something funny for the thumbnails view. I'll also check out Scintilla
> later.

OK, it's fairly obvious after looking at the diff: there's a missing
cairo_surface_destroy() in the new version of gdk_cairo_create(), hence
the surface will probably be leaked and God knows what happens on the
server side.  Patch attached.

Regards,
Colomban

--