Re: error on pygobject for gtk 3.10 version

hi;

gtk-devel-list is a mailing list intended for discussion about the
development of the GLib and GTK+ libraries, not for development with
those libraries.

according to your email, it seems that you don't have the typelib for
the GTK+ library available. typelib are discovered using the
GI_TYPELIB_PATH environment variable.

a suggestion: if you're using a separate root for your development
environment, you should look at using jhbuild:
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeLove/JhbuildIntroduction

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

On 23 February 2014 17:50, narcisse doudieu siewe