Re: gdk-pixbuf - more compilation woes with MSVC

On 06/11/2014 16:33, Ignacio Casal Quinteiro wrote:

please yes file those issues in bugzilla, since they will get the proper attention faster.
Also providing patches will make it even faster.

Thanks Ignacio,

I'm shutting up for the night here but I'll enter those issues tomorrow morning.

One more thing... I've also noticed that when building the various pixbuf-loaders as DLLs, I now need to link to libintl (which was never needed before). It's needed now for the symbol 'gettext()'. Is that an intentional change or should I treat that as a bug too?

John