GLIB/Gdbus support for kdbus

Hi All,

I am completely new to this mailing list.

I saw some work was done by the Tizen people testing an initial implementation of GDBUS with KDBUS support.

This was end of last year that I saw some patches appearing on the Tizen mailing list.

Can anyone give me an idea of whether any further work or testing was done or is planned on this from the GLIB side?

We are planning to use the GDBUS binding for DBUS in our firmware, but I am hoping that the faster KDBUS implementation would be available by the end of 2015 so we can release a product using the faster implementation, and allow us to use the same interface for more data intensive application when future functionality needs to be added.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Frederik Lotter

Firmware Engineer,