Two-minute(!)-survey on motivation and free time contribution of open source developers

Dear all,

for a university research project in an Open Source class at the Technical University Berlin (Germany) I
would like to gather some original input from open source software developers. I kept the length of the
survey to an absolute minimum!!! The survey is supposed to capture the free time contribution and the primary
motivation of open source software developers.

It would be fantastic if you could spend two minutes on three simple questions!

Here is the link to the survey: https://de.surveymonkey.com/s/MFKXYLP

I highly appreciate the (short) time you take for filling it out!

Best regards,

Stefan Kullack

TU Berlin