Re: atk 'missing symbols' problem since gnome-3-14

On 26/09/2014 11:03, Piñeiro wrote:
On 09/26/2014 11:42 AM, John Emmas wrote:
         #include "config.h"  // <--- I needed to add this line !!
Well, this line is being included when I build atk. And looking at the
2.14.0 release

Oops, you're absolutely right. The version in 2.14.0 does already have that line. I must have checked the wrong copy... :-(

Also, since my last post I've discovered why atkmm was also failing to build (once again, it was just a problem with my auto-generated atk-enum-types.h). Now that I'm managing to generate those files correctly again, everything's now building fine. Thanks for all your help with this.

John