Re: Ülease get gtk3 css definition to be similar to gtk pixbuf!

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
We will be discussing how to document the evolving GTK+ css
capabilities in a clearer way at Guadec in a few weeks.

I wanted to reply to this before GUADEC but it slipped my mind. Here's a documentational Gist of supported CSS properties, as of GTK 3.8, that I put together a couple of years ago by reading the GTK source at the time. It may be useful to your discussion (if that discussion hasn't already happened) as an example.

https://gist.github.com/ptomato/0fb634ef4098bb89026f

Another thing that I'd find useful in GTK CSS documentation is to document exactly how the properties differ from their web counterparts, and indeed which web properties are not supported. I'm not a web programmer but even for me that would be useful, because the majority of CSS documentation and examples out there are for the web.

Regards,
Philip

--
Philip