Re: GTK+ 3.16.0 released

Hi Matthias,

I thought it would also be good to let people know about this, rendering windows using OpenGL is also implemented on Microsoft Windows as well, also using libepoxy.

(I didn't reply to the announcement list though-sorry if this response is inappropriate in any way.:))

With blessings, thank you!

Matthias Clasen 於 2015/3/23 10:53 寫道:
GTK+ 3.16.0 is now available for download at:
What's new in 3.16

Major new features include:

* GDK supports rendering windows using OpenGL; currently
   this is implemented for X11 and Wayland using libepoxy

* GtkGLArea is a new widget for rendering with OpenGL