Re: building glib on windows

Hey,

have a look at this:
https://github.com/nice-software/gtk-win32

Cheers.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 3:26 PM, <jcupitt gmail com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to make my own 64-bit glib DLLs for Windows users. I'm
cross-compiling from linux with jhbuild. It seems to be working,
except that VS users can't link to the libraries I'm making.

It looks like I need to generate .def and .lib files. Does anyone know
the recommended way to do this? I see the (now too out of date,
unfortunately) official ones have these files, but I can't see a
simple way to make them myself :-( Is there some script to run that
I've not been able to find?

John