Broadway backend fails with ”can't write to client ”

Everyone,

I am playing with the Broadway backend on Fedora 21 and I am getting a ”can't write to client” error. It works fine with simple applications like gedit, but it hangs and prints this error on more complicated applications like Eclipse. Specifically, I get one good click or tooltip access in Eclipse before it fails and, after a bit, disconnects and prints a wall of these errors in the broadwayd shell.

Fedora 22 makes it three clicks before crashing. On that machine I'm running gtk3.16.7.

As far as I could tell from the Broadway source code, this is a generic error printed whenever the output stream can't be written. Could anyone give me some more suggestions on how to fix this? I'm willing to jump into the code too if you have some developer "getting started" docs.

Thanks for your help and sorry if this is the wrong list.

Best,
Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings