Re: MSVC linker errors (gdk-pixbuf-buffer-queue.c)

Hey,

The intention is indeed to only link gdk-pixbuf-buffer-queue.c into the tga loader, not into the main libgdkpixbuf.
GdkPixbufBufferQueue is only used by the TGA loader (so far) and as it's utility code for the loaders, it should not be public API.

Benjamin