Re: Don’t make gtk fallen in the windows world

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 4:24 AM, Cong Monkey <congzhangzh gmail com> wrote:
Hi Devs,

    I am try to find the guidelines how to use pygtk on windows.

    The real sad part is that I even can not find the official way to
install, and the other guys advice does not use gtk on windows absolutely!

     I love gnome, gtk, and Python, when I try to develop a gui app on
windows, I want to use pygtk which advise instecption base solution!

     Can anyone try and write a guide for this purpose, and even Is that
possible?

https://pygobject.readthedocs.io/en/latest/getting_started.html