multitouch support for Windows

Greetings, I have a patch that adds the plumbing for multitouch
support on Windows.

I've tested it on testinput and the gesture demo, and they behave correctly.
I also fixed some problems with pressure pen (Wintab) support. The
tablet devices weren't showing up when calling gdk_seat_get_slaves(),
probably because it associated the wrong devices.

I'm using this for 2 finger gesture recognition in Inkscape for
zooming, scrolling, and rotating the canvas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6qfqcroUcw

Vincenzo, you were complaining about this earlier:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2015-July/msg00030.html

did you want to try my patch? Anyone else who can review and check in
my changes?

-Yale