Re: G_UTF8String: Boxed Type Proposal

On 03/19/2016 02:04 PM, Randall Sawyer wrote:
It's possible you are focusing on implementation before measuring the
problem. DRY alone is not a sufficient argument.

"DRY" is not a term I know - or at least in the way you are using it
here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_repeat_yourself

2) Tags for text containing the digits and cardinal directions
specified as editable. Tags containing other symbols - uneditable.

I suspect with all the new CSS work this could be implemented as a
series of entries without frames and a box drawing the entry frame.

-- Christian