Re: GTK graphics library + scientific framework

Il Tue, 22 Mar 2016 18:20:44 +0100 Félix Piédallu <felix piedallu yahoo fr> scrisse:

Hi there !
I'm currently using LabView in my lab to get data from instruments and
print 1D/2D/3D plots.
(http://pix.toile-libre.org/?img=1458659028.png is a good example)
I'd love to rewrite this (awful) piece of software in c++/gtk+.
But there is no plotting library in GTK…
There has been a discussion here :
https://wiki.gnome.org/KieranClancy/GtkGraphing

Hi,

I personally consider goffice the de-facto standard for GTK+
plotting.

More interesting would be a collection of widgets, e.g. gauges,
leds, switches etc... There is some project hanging around [1] but
I see them as solo efforts:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/giw/
http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/aicwl.htm

Ciao.