Re: [RFC] Renaming the GtkSourceView namespace from GtkSource to Gsv

On 10/20/2016 08:05 AM, Georges Basile Stavracas Neto wrote:
My personal opinion is that it's a good move, even though it'll create
some pain. Since the API itself won't change behavior-wise, adapting the
code to the new change will be simple enough (a Search and Replace
throughout the codebase will be enough, I think).

It will certainly make it easier for me to stay within my ideal line width for some of the longer named functions. I don't mind a change to Gsv, that's what I think/type already when talking about the project.

-- Christian