Re: What does "(skip)" mean ???

On Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 7:44 PM, John Emmas via gtk-devel-list
<gtk-devel-list gnome org> wrote:
All of a sudden I've hit a problem when building glib with MSVC.  It seems
to be affecting calls to g_mkstemp() / g_getenv() and various others.  Let's
take g_mkstemp() as an example.  It gets called in glib-genmarshal.c

Prior to commit #d1528402, git master had some lines looking like this (in
'gfileutils.h'):-

:/ I'll have a look tomorrow, maybe I missed something there.