Catalog of GObject-specific design patterns?

Hi,

I've documented my first GObject design pattern:
https://blogs.gnome.org/swilmet/2017/08/09/gobject-design-pattern-attached-class-extension/

Question to the old-timers: do you know any other GObject-specific
design pattern? Not applying the classic design patterns with GObject,
I'm talking here about new design patterns that use GObject features
that are not necessarily present in other object systems.

Or am I the first to write about a GObject-specific design pattern?

Thanks,
Sébastien