Re: Building glib-genmarshal (while building glib)

Hi John,

With blessings, and cheers!

[1]: https://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/commit/?id=a00e7ed32e510791016725ce0a3dc08f59b9a443

John Emmas 於 2017/8/13 上午 01:34 寫道:
On 12/08/2017 17:51, Bastien Nocera wrote:
There's no C to generate, it's been ported to Python.

So 'glib-genmarshal.exe' doesn't need to get generated any more? When I read about the port to python, I assumed it was just that the original perl scripts had been ported to python.

For glib-mkenums, the 'C' files are still getting generated, I think (gioenumtypes.c + gioenumtypes.h) ?. Maybe I'm wrong about that...

John